The force is back in the attraction again for another weekend of Star Wars fun where family and LEGO fans who have always dreamed of having their picture taken with a stormtrooper!
All guests are encouraged to come dressed in costume – guests won’t be alone as there will be experts on hand to show how it’s really done. Other activities will include treasure hunts to spot the Star Wars characters hidden in MINILAND, along with free tickets on offer for the best costume of the day!
- The opportunity to build a LEGO Darth Vader and LEGO R2-D2
- The chance to meet costumers from a range of Star Wars fan groups
- Build LEGO Clone Trooper Battle Packs in our Model Builder's
- A hunt of Star Wars scenes in MINILAND
- Photo opportunities with a range of LEGO Star Wars characters
The LEGOLAND Discovery Centre is open from 10am until 7pm, with the last admission at 5pm.
This article was also posted at JediNews.co.uk.